
Have any of you looked at a Coke lid and seen the code written on it then just thrown that lid away? I am here to tell you to save that code until you have entered it on the mycokerewards website! I saved some of those codes and we won a Wii! I entered a sweepstakes using my points saved up from entering the codes and it payed off. Now thanks to Coke we are enjoying our new toy!
4 comments:
Yeah! You never told me what your hubby's reaction was when he got to Mom and Dad's and it had come!It's nice to hear that people actually do win things with all that stuff! Way to keep your stamina!
Woo hoo!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That is so awesome! I bet the kids are in heaven, at least Mason would be!
That is awesome, especially because I know what a pain-in-the-butt entering those codes can be! I had to go through so much signing in that I finally gave up after 30 minutes! I love the birthday pictures, those are classic pictures of his reaction to the candles...too funny!
Post a Comment