Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wedding Bells

Little girls are so funny. La-La and I were reading stories tonight and out of no where she asked me if she could marry a spanish guy. I asked her if there was a spanish boy in her class and she said no but she sees them everywhere. I said yes if she wanted to she could marry a spanish guy. Then she said she couldn't marry one because she doesn't speak spanish so how could they talk. Then she was asking me how you find a guy to marry. I told her you might meet a guy at a party or school (after you turn 16!) and maybe he would ask you on a date. On that date you would talk and if things went well you would continue to date and after awhile if you loved him and he loved you and respected you and treated you well, then maybe he would ask you to marry him. She told me that she would just have feelings and know. I guess her way could work too!

4 comments:

Janae said...

Melissa,
It was soo good to look through your blog and get caught up on your family! Everybody is growing up so fast! The clip of Care Bear singin and of you and the dog singing is Hillarious! Isn't the song you were learning from Messiah? Way to go girl! I will take the weight loss challenge with you. My goal is to loose 4 pounds a month, so I gues by your deadline, I should have lost about 24lbs! Here's to loosing all my baby weight!

Miranda said...

That is adorable! Liv is determined to marry daddy still! Glad Care Bear is doing better!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Too cute! Aida talks about getting married so she can have a baby! I think she has watched too much baby story in her short three years.

Still Learning said...

How cute. I don't have that problem yet.... Leah just wants to be a cowgirl or Hannah Montana.

To answer your question. We first connected our wii to Nintendo.com (to play with his uncles....as they have the same games -- but they both have new babies too.) It was really easy via the menu and is free. If anyone purchases anything they first have to have points bought prior. We were next going to put the DS on Wi Fi.... but when Luke turned it on it had already changed. It must have something to do with Nintendo. I'm not the technical one in the family....I'll call my brother in laws to ask them. If you get Jaco's to work, Luke would be happy to play with him (they do need the same games). It really is amazing!