Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged

One of my sisters tagged me and she thought it was easy to do but I have to say I must be boring because I had a hard time coming up with six things to share. That is why it has taken me awhile to respond. I have had a paper next to my computer to jot down ideas as I think about what to share! So here goes.

1. I have to have some sort of background noise on all day. Either I have my playlist going or the t.v. is on.

2. My biggest dream come true would be to sing a duet with Josh Groban.

3. I love to clip nails. I take great satisfaction in getting all 20 nails on each of my kids just perfect! I especially love baby's nails. I have even clipped friend's baby's nails.

4. I LOVE to read. On average I read 2-3 books a week. With kids it can be hard but I read at breakfast, lunch, potty breaks, and before bed. It is my way to escape for a few minutes!

5. When I unload the dishwasher, the kid's colored plastic plates have to be arranged in rainbow color order. Pink, red, yellow, green, blue.

6. I can't scratch other people's bare skin. Justin loves to have his back scratched but I will only do it through a shirt. All I think about is all those dead skin cells under my fingernails. I think it started when I worked in a nursing home and the elderly had scaly dry skin.

Now I tag Sydney, Debbie, Patty, Selina, Kristyn B, and Kristin T.
The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.

6 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Those are pretty good! I haven't done mine yet either because I can't think of some funny things!

Miranda said...

Yours was good, I had no idea you read so much! That is awesome and the toenail and plate thing that is hilarious. Isn't it funny looking into other people's wierd obsessions!

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that every single one of us Finch girls has a strange OCD thing. I love that they are all so different too!!! I thought yours were great! (I too kinda struggle with the scratching thing from when dad would make us scratch his head for 20 minutes and by the time I was done my nails would be full of that nasty greasy hairspray he used. I can still smell that stuff in my nightmares. Nasty) I'm also with you on the reading thing, though I don't allow myself to read THAT much. But I always have to have a book. Latest favorites, Life of Pi, Thirteenth Tale, and Follow the River.

Veronica said...

LOL I think my Cooper is one of those friends babies that you have clipped nails on! That is funny on about the plates. Do you let other people scratch your back bare skin??

Unknown said...

dude, you know i don't know how to "link" stuff i will try to leave 5 interesting things on my blog but thats all i can promise.... im still getting the hang of it!

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

hey, funny thing I was just looking into different hospitals in areas we would consider moving to and I came accross your husband on the hospitals website! That was so weird. E mail me or call me so I can ask you more about hospitals in your area.
pgpappy@hotmail.com